It’s not easy to determine which strengths to build your career around. Finding the right career, making changes in your life and being happy is difficult to achieve without the right direction and support. That’s where we come in.
Are you serious about achieving your career potential?
This complimentary phone/person consultation is 100% focused on your career questions, issues, challenges, and concerns. It’s also a great way to determine if our career coaching program would be right for you. There’s no fee or obligation, and no “sales pitch.”
Access to career tests and assessments including Myers-Brigg Type Indicator (MBTI), Skill Scan, DISC and Strong Interest Inventory.
Your signature coaching program can be chopped into a range of different types of products.
A career coach provides a supportive working relationship to help you understand and embrace your abilities, interests and potential. we use career assessments and coaching combined with proven strategies to develop your work-related strengths and overcome any limitations. The result is more poise and confidence and a clear path for reaching your life’s goals.
Some of the proven reasons to hire a coach are the following.
- Increased Productivity
- Positive People
- Return on Investment
You can decide to associate with us for coaching, when:
In your current employment if you have a feeling of frustration, resentment, anger, anxiety, intimidation and apprehensiveness that were blocking their happiness and full potential.
- A gap exists in knowledge, skills, confidence or resources
- A lack of clarity with choices to be made
- A desire to accelerate results compels you.
- Recognize your strengths and natural skills.
- Address the challenges that arise in your workplace and develop tactics for coping.
- Personalized recommendation and administration of career assessments and tests.
- Guidance on career exploration, career transition, branding, and other career-related issues.
Usual Duration: 3 to 9 months
- Coaching begins with a personal Interview for 3 to 4 hours
to know about the client in a better manner, assess opportunities, challenges, current positions and fix coaching goals.
- Private and confidential one-on-one, face-to-face meeting time.
- Coaching would use multiple assessments, concepts, models, wok-sheets and templates to ensure that the goals are achieved with perfection.